The booking and curating teams at Project are always keen to hear new ideas for the space and talk about your proposals for new exhibitions and events. Project is mostly funded by people hiring the space. It is a fantastic functional industrial space in the heart of Wollongong City.
(these prices are for 3 week hire, 2 week, 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour are available)
Entire Gallery space (almost 59 metres) $1400
Main Gallery space (approx 50 metres) $1200
Small Wall space (approx 8.6 metres) $350
Half-Gallery space (approx 25 metres) $750
1 day or evening event (<24 hours) $ By Negotiation
- A refundable security bond/deposit is always required, depending on the nature of the event this ranges from $50 to $200
- Prices are currently under review and could be negotiable.
- All bookings from 1st January 2017 will be subject to a modest commission on sales (10%), this is being offset by extending the standard hire period from 2 weeks to 3 weeks.
- You must be a member of Project in order to hire the space. This is $25 for 1 year.
- Exhibitors are expected to staff the gallery during opening hours. Volunteers can be arranged on request, however a meal allowance will be payable.
- Activities in addition to exhibitions can be supported.
- These include screenings, forum, performances, concerts, workshops and talks.
- One night/day events can be booked following negotiations with other booked shows.
- Inquiries welcome. For further information please contact our events coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to submit a proposal for an exhibition please send us an outline of your intended proposal, dates and requirements. Email: email@example.com
You can also download and complete the proposal form below: